Metal Slug: SPJ Metal Slug: SPJ

Hey man great animation! You did a really good job with the sprite animation. It was fluid and the transition between sprites was smooth. Also the way you incorporated the different backgrounds was nice. Keep up the good work man. Good to see people still making Metal Slug vids!

OsatoUchiha responds:

Thanks I really appreciate the feedback. And don't worry I'm not gonna stop making animations anytime soon.

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

Super Fun Time!!! YAAA!! OK!

Oh man this is soo damm good I just had to comment. You are a fucking genius man, keep up the good work.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Not as funny as the older ones

It had it's moments but nothing that made me crack up like episode 1 and 2. Still good but not epic, it needs more epic.

Shakar Shakar

Very Funny!

OMG that was halarious. I am Armenian so i tottaly got it. That old lady reminds me of my grandma, which makes this even more funnier. Keep making these, because they are soo good!-

Deer Dance Deer Dance

You don't know what this songs about...

Man the other guy was right. You don't know the true meaning behind the song. Nice try.

crazycrash responds:

Okay, I don't know what the song is about? I was under the impression that System of a Down wrote this song after the crowd at one of their shows was disbanded by police, and violence was used for absolutely no reason, as the crowd didn't put up a fight at all.

You tell me what the song means, then.

FFVI: A New Hero 2 FFVI: A New Hero 2

Good... but

This wasn't half bad, the only thing is that the fight scene was a bit corny., the story was interesting, and thats a neat way to think of how Gogo started off. so all in all the story was good, the fighting not so good.

HAcoreRD responds:

thanks, the fights scene was corny only because neither could die without putting the plot in danger.

Metal Battlefield 3 Metal Battlefield 3

Shit!

this one was worse then the last one! Fuck! don't make another, untill you know how to make proper sprite flashes!

Metal Battlefield 2 Metal Battlefield 2

Disgrace......

First off the movie made no sense what so ever! They were standing two feet away from eachother shooting, and no one was getting killed, what is this the A-team? Second you couldn't of even though of your own bad guys, so you use the same mega man sprites as me. Now i wouldn't of cared if this was a good flash, or a better flash then mine, but no... it sucked a fat one! Please think of your own shit.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

CaptainPants you are a fucking retard!

Hey man don't listen to that retard Captian pants, this was a great submission!!!! It's very scary, because it could happen in the near future, and that would suck! But yeah good work, and don't let that retard get you down.

CAPTAIN PANTS YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fascist America Fascist America

Interesting

I never looked at America like that, but that is all so true. And to all the people who just bash this pice of work, they are obiuously die hard bush supporters, or one of those guys holding the signs that say kill all terrorists. And another thing, this is for the guy that said that terrorists just want to kill americans and that they are crazy, well if you were living in a poor country and some big nation came to your country, killed your family, bombed your house, arrested your friends, told you how to live, enforced a type of government that is totaly foriegn to you and took everyting you love so much from you, you would to probobly go to america to kill some americans. I don't think that what they do is right, but they do have a pretty good reason to hate you guys. Why do you think Canada is never attacked?

Anyways good work Bushflash this was interesting.