Metal Slug: SPJ Metal Slug: SPJ

Hey man great animation! You did a really good job with the sprite animation. It was fluid and the transition between sprites was smooth. Also the way you incorporated the different backgrounds was nice. Keep up the good work man. Good to see people still making Metal Slug vids!

OsatoUchiha responds:

Thanks I really appreciate the feedback. And don't worry I'm not gonna stop making animations anytime soon.

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

Super Fun Time!!! YAAA!! OK!

Oh man this is soo damm good I just had to comment. You are a fucking genius man, keep up the good work.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Not as funny as the older ones

It had it's moments but nothing that made me crack up like episode 1 and 2. Still good but not epic, it needs more epic.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Amazing!

This is the best thing i have ever seen.
Check out my song it is the shit! 0--0--0--1--2---5-22---9---9---3---1---4--2---1---2---3---2 ---2---2---------0-1---5--c---c---0-4---5-3-23-3-1-------6-7 --2---4----2---0-5-3---2----4---1---------1--0---6-a---a---1 ---3-04-2-1---7---0---2-2-2--1---3-2-01---3---4--6-9-1---1-- -6-7-8-2-1-3-58-

EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

funny shitz0rz

lol all you pplz who blam this just dont get it. Its not about getting the girl its about acting like a dumbass.. lol this was sooo funny, at the start when i was choosing the character i didnt kno which one to pick. The whole thing was funny shit but then when i thought i won it looked like the bad ending but really it was the good ending hahah lol i vometed in your mouth lol does that really happen hahah im talking like the dumbass in the flash, your a stupid bitch!!! hahaha Peace out mother fucker!!! i rokz0rz ur m0mz0rz all dayz0zs hahahahaha rolf. 5.4.3.2.1. My head is exploding FUCKERS!!